Not to toot our own horn…but we win a lot of awards here at Zuora. But being named a winner of Glassdoor’s 2018 Employees’ Choice Awards for the Best Places to Work may be the highest honor of them all!
For the Glassdoor Best Places to Work list Employees’ Choice, there is no self-nomination process. Instead it’s entirely based on the feedback that our employees have voluntarily and anonymously shared on Glassdoor. To determine the winners of the awards, Glassdoor evaluates all company reviews shared by employees over the past year. This year, we are proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work among U.S.-based companies with less than 1,000 employees.
You can view the full list here.
A huge thank you to all our ZEOs who shared their perspective on what it means to be a ZEO and what it’s like to work at Zuora. Our ZEO culture is one of the defining aspects of our company so we’re so happy to see our ZEOs speaking up.
Below are just a few of the many wonderful things that ZEOs shared on Glassdoor about working at Zuora:
- What I love about Zuora is how passionate everyone is and how there are so many opportunities for career growth. Every morning I feel inspired and motivated to come into the office; work never feels like work.
- An awesome company with a great culture. The best thing apart from the challenging work is the plethora of opportunities to learn and hone skills
- If you want to do something new that has never been done before, and you aligned your project to company vision and priorities, you will not only get approval, you will be empowered. And better yet, recognized and celebrated for taking initiative.
- Diversity is a priority.
- Company culture is honestly so unique and wonderful. People work hard but also take time to make Zuora a fun place to work.
- Incredibly personal and caring culture where you are encouraged to be yourself and make a difference.
- Great CEO and leadership team.
- The ZEO culture is amazing, everyone treats each other like a family.
- Even though the company has been around for 10 years, it’s amazing how it still feels like a startup; we move quickly and the organization is flat so leadership is easily accessible.
- Strong learning culture.
- Projects keep up with latest technologies, which is fantastic for people who want to grow knowledge and skill set.
- I feel valued as an employee. I like that the company feels like a small town and everyone ends up knowing everyone.
- We have the best company social events and parties. They aren’t hosted or organized by HR as most traditional companies practice. So Zuora parties tend to be very unfiltered, fun, and engaging.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.