On Oct.13th, we hosted our 1st Subscribed Tokyo in Japan. We had more than 860 registrations and more than 450 attendees for the event, and the place was packed!
The survey showed very positive response, and I must say it was a huuuuuuuuuuge success!
It was a half day, one track event, which consisted 4 parts below:
- Keynote by Jun, Tien, Mr.Uda (ex-SFDC Japan president)
- Reference customer session by Toshiba, Yayoi, MKI
- Solution session by Zuora Japan
- Special session by Prof.Ito, one of the most famous Japanese economists
From our keynote to the special session, the message was consistent:
- In order to survive, you need to change/transform
- Outcomes not products (ownership)
9 Media Article pick-ups. Note: articles are in Japanese
- IT Leaders: Zuora, Only Service to Support Monetization of Companies Entering IoT Business
- ITPro: Zuora Japan Announces Toshiba will use Zuora’s Pay-Per-Use Software, Aimed for Businesses
- ZDNet Japan: Japan has Potential to be the Second Leading Country in the Subscription Management: Zuora CEO, Tien...
- Cloud Watch: IoT Key to Expanding Subscription Market in Japan, Tzuo CEO of Zuora Announces Strategy for Domestic...
- @IT MONOist: Zuora, Quick to Announce Business Scheme for Manufacturers to Benefit from IoT.“Oracle or SAP Can`t ...
- IT Search+: Will Japan have a Chance in Winning? The World of Subscription Business through Zuora
- IT Search: Toshiba Introduces Zuora’s Cloud Based Subscription Platform (Case Study)
- Nikkei ITPro Active:Zuora Japan, Announces RBM has been Adopted by Toshiba to use as Business Base for IoT Service
- Dream News: Toshiba Adopt Zuora’s Relationship Business Management (RBM) as the Base for Global IoT Business
Pictures from Subscribed Tokyo:
Pictures from the Press Conference: