Happy Business Starts Here

Re: "Please upload Zuora WSDL at first" error in SalesForce

Highlighted
Support SME

"Please upload Zuora WSDL at first" error in SalesForce

The following error message is displayed in SalesForce.

original.png

Can you please explain what it means and what I need to do to resolve it?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME

This error message indicates that you need to set up your Schema in SalesForce.

The Zuora WSDL is used by Order Builder and Invoice PDFs.

Download the Zuora WSDL

Before you download the Zuora WSDL, check your permissions and the version of the WSDL:

• The WSDL you download  is tailored to match the permissions of your tenant and user.

If you do not have permission for a feature, it may not be included in the WSDL. So if you have different permissions on the API Sandbox than on the Production environment, for instance, use the site where you have the desired features enabled.

• Use a current or recent copy of the Zuora WSDL.

Zuora WSDLs are designed to be backward-compatible. When upgrading to the latest Zuora 360, you should typically use the latest WSDL with it.

Download a copy of the Zuora WSDL as described in the Zuora WSDL article. ​​

After you download Zuora WSDL, do not modify the WSDL file before you upload it to Salesforce.

Set Up a Schema

Use the zSchema Setup configuration page to import the WSDL into Salesforce and to create and edit custom fields. You can perform the following actions:

• Import the Zuora WSDL that includes the objects and fields that you want to use into Salesforce.
  • Create custom fields in the cached schema to match any custom fields created in Zuora.
  • Edit or delete custom fields.
  • Clear the Schema cache.

ZSchemaSetup.png

To upload Zuora WSDL to Salesforce:

1. In Salesforce, click the + tab and then click Schema Setup.
  2. On the zSchema Setup page, click Clear Schema Cache. You must clear cache before uploading a new WSDL file.
  3. Click Choose File, and select the WSDL file.
  4. Click Upload.

Once you have imported the Zuora WSDL file into Salesforce, select any of the available objects to inspect it.

Reference:

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/E_Zuora_360/P_Configuring_Z-Force_360/G_Setting_Up_the...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

This error message indicates that you need to set up your Schema in SalesForce.

The Zuora WSDL is used by Order Builder and Invoice PDFs.

Download the Zuora WSDL

Before you download the Zuora WSDL, check your permissions and the version of the WSDL:

• The WSDL you download  is tailored to match the permissions of your tenant and user.

If you do not have permission for a feature, it may not be included in the WSDL. So if you have different permissions on the API Sandbox than on the Production environment, for instance, use the site where you have the desired features enabled.

• Use a current or recent copy of the Zuora WSDL.

Zuora WSDLs are designed to be backward-compatible. When upgrading to the latest Zuora 360, you should typically use the latest WSDL with it.

Download a copy of the Zuora WSDL as described in the Zuora WSDL article. ​​

After you download Zuora WSDL, do not modify the WSDL file before you upload it to Salesforce.

Set Up a Schema

Use the zSchema Setup configuration page to import the WSDL into Salesforce and to create and edit custom fields. You can perform the following actions:

• Import the Zuora WSDL that includes the objects and fields that you want to use into Salesforce.
  • Create custom fields in the cached schema to match any custom fields created in Zuora.
  • Edit or delete custom fields.
  • Clear the Schema cache.

ZSchemaSetup.png

To upload Zuora WSDL to Salesforce:

1. In Salesforce, click the + tab and then click Schema Setup.
  2. On the zSchema Setup page, click Clear Schema Cache. You must clear cache before uploading a new WSDL file.
  3. Click Choose File, and select the WSDL file.
  4. Click Upload.

Once you have imported the Zuora WSDL file into Salesforce, select any of the available objects to inspect it.

Reference:

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/E_Zuora_360/P_Configuring_Z-Force_360/G_Setting_Up_the...

View solution in original post