Happy Business Starts Here

"Authorization Required" error when the users saves the Credit card information in Salesforce Quotes

Zuora Support

"Authorization Required" error when the users saves the Credit card information in Salesforce Quotes

Problem:

When the customer saves the credit card information, they are getting a force.com error

Solution:

Further checking on this, Using the Credit Card Capture link from the Quote, we can able to create the payment method successfully and we can see the same is created in Zuora as well.

The System can able to sucessfully send the request, but only when trying to obtain the response, we are getting the "Authorization Required" error page.

On checking the debug logs, we can see that it is failing with an invalid user name/password that does not match. 

The user "Salesforce-Zuora-Integration+sbx@zuora.com" used in the Connection setup under the ZUORA 360 App is failing for the same reason. 

Zuora 360 Connection setup is used to pull the details from Zuora to Salesforce during integration.

Once this is fixed, Credit Capture Method gets the response succesfully from Zuora and displays in Salesforce Quotes.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √