Happy Business Starts Here

Savvy Scholar

fields creator quote

Hi,

How can we display the SFDC fields of the user who created a quote on PDF (throught zquote) ? username, title, email, phone, fax

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: fields creator quote

Hi @nmartelliere

Thanks for posting your query on the Zuora Community!

Please find below our KC article for all the supported fields.

Supported Merge Fields

If you are unable to find an answer in this document, can you please provide me with more details? Is this user who created the Quote is an Account Owner? Can you please share your Org details with me in a personal message and the Quote link too?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Savvy Scholar

This is a user who has a SFDC account in our organization and who creates a quote. We want to display these coordinates in the quote signature

Zuora Support

Thanks Nicolas!

I see that you have created a support ticket and one of our agents is helping you on this. We will update this thread once you have a solution for this. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Zuora Staff

We have tested this requirement in our sandbox and we can able to display the quote creators username, title, email, phone, fax on the Quote level.

Here we have created a custom formula field on Quote object to get the username, title, email, phone, fax of the user who has created the quote. 

CreatedBy.Phone
CreatedBy.Email
CreatedBy.Fax
CreatedBy.Title
CreatedBy.Username

Screenshot of the User formula field navigation from quote object.

We can able to display the username, title, email, phone, fax of the user who has created the quote. Below screenshot FYI.

So please create a formula field to display the required field on your quote detail. 

After you add the custom field to the Quote you can use the merge field as Quote.<API name of this custom field>. Say API name of the field is UserEmail__c, then merge field is going to be Quote.UserEmail__c

Hope this helps to display the SFDC fields(username, title, email, phone, fax) of the user who created a quote