Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora CPQ Connector - Product Catalog Sync created Zuora Rate Plans with duplicate charges

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Zuora CPQ Connector - Product Catalog Sync created Zuora Rate Plans with duplicate charges

Problem - If you have Zuora connector for CPQ, when creating a product in Salesforce Products that uses a slab Discount Schedule and syncing to Zuora,  the product sync creates a Rate Plan for each price book, and each rate plan has two identical charges, each with a tiered price plan.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: Zuora CPQ Connector - Product Catalog Sync created Zuora Rate Plans with duplicate charges

Solution - In this specific case, customer was creating a product in Salesforce that uses a slab Discount Schedule. He was adding one Rate Plan and one tiried price  charge to it. When syncing this Product to Zuora, it was creating the Rate Plan for each price book, and each rate plan had two identical charges, each with a tiered price plan. 

On investigating we found that there is a field on the Product where we can link the "Discount Schedule" along with adding it to the related list as shown below.

DS.png

We were able to resolve this issue by removing the Discount Schedule from the lookup field on the Product.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √