Happy Business Starts Here

Zuora Support

With Orders enabled, subscription start date date is taken as contract effective date for amendments

With Orders enabled, when creating non ramp update/remove amendmnet quotes , subscription start date is taken as contract effective date instead of quote start date 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: With Orders enabled, subscription start date date is taken as contract effective date for amendm

On further reviewing, it has been noticed that "Store existing Products" is enabled in advanced quoting configuration settings. With Orders enabled, "Store existing Products" feature enabled is required

With this feature enabled, it is expected behavior that when you create non ramp quotes, QuoteAmendment stores the effective date of the change(subscription term start.)., instead of quote header (Quote start date). Action dates are set at quote amendmnet level

• With Orders enabled,currently the design is QuoteAmendment stores the effective date of the change(subscription term start.)., instead of quote header (Quote start date)

• For the remove/update product amendments (non ramp quotes)to inherit quote start, you'd have to set it up through customization so Quote Amendment Contract Effective pulls from Quote Start. (One work around would be add a work flow to update Quote amendmnet start date(Contact effective date) to start date of the Quote)

• Also, quote start date isn't used to default action dates with orders

• With Orders enabled,the original rationale for ramps is no one date for actions anymore. When  ramp quotes are created,  accordingly contract effective date of the remove/update products can be updated on Edit products page

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √