Happy Business Starts Here

Why error regarding Custom Field: The custom QUOTE field 'xxx' could not be found on Quote__c object

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Why error regarding Custom Field: The custom QUOTE field 'xxx' could not be found on Quote__c object

Why error regarding Custom Field: The custom QUOTE field 'xxx' could not be found on Quote__c object?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

2 REPLIES 2
Zuora Support

Re: Why error regarding Custom Field: The custom QUOTE field 'xxx' could not be found on Quote__c ob

If you are getting below error regarding a custom field on the Quote__c Object, then please check the custom field's visibility for the user role creating the quote.

The custom QUOTE field 'xxx' could not be found on Quote__c object

Since Zuora for Quotes 7.43 release, we check whether the custom fields added to field set 'zqu__CustomQuoteFields' are accessible.

• Please follow below instructions to check the same.

How to check the custom field is included in the qu__CustomQuoteFields.

Goto Setup ->  Create -> Objects -> Quote -> Field Sets

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 6.44.49 PM.png

• How to make the custom field visible to the Profile of the user creating quotes.

Goto Setup ->  Create -> Objects -> Quote -> Click on the Custom field name ->  View Field Accessibility

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 6.47.58 PM.png

Please make the field Visible for the Profile of the user creating quotes.

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 6.51.37 PM.png

Zuora Support

Re: Why error regarding Custom Field: The custom QUOTE field 'xxx' could not be found on Quote__c ob

To add further to above post, the check on visibility of the custom field was removed from 8.2 release.

Hence, for versions between 7.43 and 8.1, the custom fields need to be visible and for versions 8.2 or later, you don't have to make custom fields visible.