Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Tutor

Unable to retrieve Quote templates and Products information in salesforce developer sandbox

Hi Team,

When to try to create a quote in developer sandbox.I unable to retrive Quote templates via lookup fields in sfdc.And when i try to select any products or rate plans avilable with in my organsiation it shows empty.Please can anyone tell me why this is happening both Z-force quotes & Z-force 360 packages are already installed with in the sfdc

For reference:

Quote templates

quote template.png

Products:

products.png

2 REPLIES 2
Guru

Re: Unable to retrieve Quote templates and Products information in developer sandbox

Make sure you have done the following in your sandbox:

1. In Zuora Config's connection settings, ensure your connection parameters point to the Zuora Sandbox

2. In Zuora Sandbox 360 settings make sure that you have setup the connection properly to your Salesforce Sandbox

3. Make sure you have performed a Product Catalog sync to bring the products from Zuora into Salesforce

4. Make sure you go to Quote Templates on the top menu and configure the template ID for each of them.

Tutor

Re: Unable to retrieve Quote templates and Products information in developer sandbox

Any documents or resources are avilable it would be very helpfull.And i am facing this issue in developer sandbox in sfdc @feisley