Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Unable to Sync Product Details back to Zuora

I have created a new product in Salesforce and trying to sync it back to Zuora. But is failing with error 

'

Product Catalog Sync cannot be executed from Salesforce as customer does not have CPQ enabled

'

Tags (1)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Guru

Re: Unable to Sync Product Details back to Zuora

@pankaj one thing to add to the discussion: want to make sure you are aware that the product catalog has to be mastered in one placed and sync'd in only one direction.

So you can master it in Zuora and sync one way to Salesforce OR master it in Salesforce and sync one way to Zuora. There is not a way currently to sync in both directions.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Valued Scholar

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Hi @pankaj - Look like you already created a ticket with an Zuora Support agent.  We would need to your tenant information to enable Bundling.  Since this involves personal information, we will address your request via your ticket.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Guru

@pankaj one thing to add to the discussion: want to make sure you are aware that the product catalog has to be mastered in one placed and sync'd in only one direction.

So you can master it in Zuora and sync one way to Salesforce OR master it in Salesforce and sync one way to Zuora. There is not a way currently to sync in both directions.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Valued Scholar