Happy Business Starts Here

Re: The job to store existing products is not completed, please wait and refresh the page later

Zuora Support

The job to store existing products is not completed, please wait and refresh the page later

Receiving the below error on Edit Products and charges page during Quote creation

"The job to store existing products is not completed, please wait and refresh the page later"

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: The job to store existing products is not completed, please wait and refresh the page later

• This is a generic error thrown on Edit Products page and indicates that store existing products job could not be completed . The reason of failure might be different

• Navigate to setup->  to check APEX jobs for "storeexistingjob" to get the complete details of the reason of failure
  • In one particular scenario, the reason of failure has been noticed as "invalid field for query: RatePlanCharge.XXX"

• XXX is a custom field on Quote Rate Plan charge object in salesforce and has been added to the fieldset "Custom charge query field". It does not exist in Zuora on the corresponding Subscription Product charge object

• storeExistingProductsJob job will fail if you add a field that does not exist in the corresponding Zuora object to any of the field sets. You will be prompted with an error message indicating that the query into Zuora is invalid .

• Alternatively, if you wish to have the field in the fieldset, same custom field needs to be created on the corresponding object in Zuora

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √