Happy Business Starts Here

Re: The SFDC Org ID in the request does not match the Org ID saved with Zuora for Salesforce

Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

The SFDC Org ID in the request does not match the Org ID saved with Zuora for Salesforce

Question or Problem Statement:
I get the error below while creating a quote:

Errors were encountered during the request process: [RestServiceException:The SFDC Org ID in the request does not match the Org ID saved with Zuora for Salesforce.;]

1.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support SME
Support SME

Re: The SFDC Org ID in the request does not match the Org ID saved with Zuora for Salesforce

Solution:
Please refer to the KC doc to check the ZQuote app connection settings.
A SFDC sandbox org should be connected to a Zuora sandbox tenant. A SFDC production org should be connected to a Zuora production tenant.

2.png

Supporting References:
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/G_Zuora_Quotes_Configuration_Settings/A...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Support SME
Support SME

Solution:
Please refer to the KC doc to check the ZQuote app connection settings.
A SFDC sandbox org should be connected to a Zuora sandbox tenant. A SFDC production org should be connected to a Zuora production tenant.

2.png

Supporting References:
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/G_Zuora_Quotes_Configuration_Settings/A...

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

In one particuar scenario where the same error was trhown,  it was found out that the ZQuote connection setting was correct on Salesforce end.

But, the Sync user on zuora end was from a different SFDC org and did not exist on the SFDC org that the Quote was created on and trying to be sen to Zuora