Happy Business Starts Here

Re: The Bill To Contact in Zuora does not match any contacts on this account in Salesforce.

Support SME
Support SME

The Bill To Contact in Zuora does not match any contacts on this account in Salesforce.

Question or Problem Statement:
Our team is running into this error message when attempting to create an amendment. Is this error indicating that the billing account bill to/sold to contact in Salesforce is different from that in Zuora? If yes, what is the solution?
The Bill To Contact in Zuora does not match any contacts on this account in Salesforce.
The Sold to Contact in Zuora does not match any contacts on this account in Salesforce.

image.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Re: The Bill To Contact in Zuora does not match any contacts on this account in Salesforce.

Solution:
The error is saying:
The Sold to Contact in Zuora does not match any contacts on this account in Salesforce.

Actually, ZQuote app will compare the Billing Account Bill To & Sold to Contact information to the SFDC standard account Contact information. If they are matched, then populate the Bill To & Sold information. If they are not matched, Bill To & Sold information will not populate. If there is no Bill To or Sold to Contact information in the SFDC standard account Contact object, then it should error out with:
Or

How to troubleshooting this? Steps:
1).To ensure that Zuora tenant Customer Account Bill To & Sold to Contact information and SFDC Billing Account Bill To & Sold to Contact information are matched. If they are not match, then do a Z360 OnDemand sync(click Sync Data from ZBilling). This step would let you get the correct contact information from your Zuora tenant.

2).To compare SFDC Billing Account Bill To & Sold to Contact information, please ensure that they are the same/matched!

For example,
In this case, the Bill To & Sold name is Valued Customer. I should have been able to locate it in your SFDC standard account Contact. However, I do not seem to be able to find it.

1.png

Supporting References:
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/E_Zuora_360/S_Synchronize_Data_from_Z-Billing

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (2)