Happy Business Starts Here

Sub Total is not prorated when creating an amendment quote to add new product and with auto renew,No

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Sub Total is not prorated when creating an amendment quote to add new product and with auto renew,No

In one particular scenario when creating amendmnet quote,

quote start date is 6/19/2019 and subscription term end date is 5/31/2020 , calculate quote metrics through is EOT

Invoice Past End-of-Term when Auto-Renew is OFF? setting in Zuora is No

However, when the product rate plan charge with period "Annual" is added as part of Amenedment quote, the Total is being calculated for the entire period for 6/19/19 - 6/18/20 instead of 6/19/19 - 5/30/20

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: Sub Total is not prorated when creating an amendment quote to add new product and with auto rene

• On reviewing the Quote amendmnet record created when "Auto renew" is changed to No, it has been identified that the Term start date on the record is updated to 6/19/19 manually

• But the actual subscription term start date is 5/31/19. This is changing the subscription term start date to 6/19/19 and accordingly the charges are being billed as below for the period 6/19/2019 - 6/18/2020( one whole year)

• Issue is resolved once the Quote amendmnet record is created with correct term start date

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √