Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Refreshing a Salesforce Sanbox that is connected to Zuora sandbox

Student

Refreshing a Salesforce Sanbox that is connected to Zuora sandbox

Hi All, 

We currently have a Zuora sandbox connected to our Salesforce sandbox (full) and it's working perfectly fine. However we would like to refresh our full Salesforce sandbox. Obviously this will kill the connection between our Salesforce sandbox and Zuora sandbox. Is there any documentation, or indeed anyone else that has done this process that could advise the best course of action? I have done a cursory search but can find no definitive documentation that would outline the steps to take in order to complete this task successfully

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

John

2 REPLIES
Support Team

@jkerlen

Please ensure the below steps are performed when you refresh Salesforce Org

• Before attempting refresh , perform Account and related Object cleanup and Product Catalog clean up. This 360 Sync Cleanup operation removes all Zuora data from Salesforce, forcing the next sync operation to perform a full synchronization.

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/E_Zuora_360/S_Synchronize_Data_from_Z-Billing/W_Sync_C...

• In the Zuora tenant, the Customer accounts will now have Invalid CRM Org Id as these are no longer available in Salesforce org after refresh.  Ensure that the Customer accounts in Zuora tenant are updated with the Correct CRM Org id after refresh to avoid sync errors of Accounts and Catalog Object

• Also, ensure the Zuora Quotes and Zuora 360 connection settings are updated in Salesforce Org. 

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/CB_Zuora_Quotes_Configuration_Settings/...

• Further, the existing Quotes in Salesforce Org will populate error as the products are now from Zuora production tenant. Perform a Product catalog sync  from the Zuora tenant and further create quotes with the Products synced

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
New Student

Hi ,

What would the implications be if we had run the refresh before a Clean Up?

What actions do we need to take?

Thanks

Chris