Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Receiving error "The action cannot be performed because you have the Order permission enabl

Zuora Support

Receiving error "The action cannot be performed because you have the Order permission enabled"

When trying to send Quotes to Zuora, below error is received

"The action cannot be performed because you have the Order permission enabled"

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

7 REPLIES 7
Zuora Support

Re: Receiving error "The action cannot be performed because you have the Order permission enabl

On further reviewing, It has been noticed that "Enable Orders" has not been updated by navigating to Zuora Config ->Advanced Quoting Configuration Settings

Community.PNG

The error is resolved after refreshing the permission with the below steps

• Navigate to Debug > Open Execute Anonymous Window.

• In the Enter Apex Code window, type: zqu.RefreshCustomSettingSchedulable.refreshOrdersPermission();

• Click Execute.

Savvy Scholar

Hello, we have this issue right now - as we just activated the orders and order metrics - but unfortunately I cannot find in Zuora the Zuora Config and Advanced Quoting Configuration Settings options. 

Could you tell me where I could find this ? I am a system administrator, and we do not have Zuora CPQ / Quotes. 

Thank you, 

Iulia

Support SME

Hi @iulianita sorry, can you pls elaborate your issue?  The advanced quote configuration setting that you mentioned is availble on salesforce end only if you have Zuora Quote application installed. Please explain what issue you are having on Zuora end after you enbaled Order and Order Metrics

Thank you

Doyeli

Savvy Scholar

Hi Doyeli,

Thanks for your reply! I actually logged a case for this, sorry for commenting here. 

Regards, 

Iulia 

Support SME

No problem, Thank you @iulianita

Highlighted
Student

Hi

Something changed as I cannot find this in current system

Newly Enrolled

Hey @Manojna

So the issue with your proposed solution is that we would then have to enable orders - currently, our organization is not set ready to do this especially on such short notice and without reviewing the documentation. - https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/BC_Subscription_Management/Orders/Orders_Migration_Guidance - Can you share a solution that does not require us to enable a feature on the same day that we find out about it?