Happy Business Starts Here

Quote and charge Field Values are not visible on the Payment Capture page (Z_PaymentMethodCapture))

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Quote and charge Field Values are not visible on the Payment Capture page (Z_PaymentMethodCapture))

Problem: Customers are using the Zuora Customer Payment Method Capture and they are not able to see the Quote and Charge related fields on the page which they are able to see earlier.

screencapture-rajpaymentorg-developer-edition-ap15-force-pay-Z-PaymentMethodCapture-2020-02-28-18_26_38.png

Root Cause :

- This issue started after applying the following critical update from Salesforce

"Require Customize Application permission for direct read access to custom settings." 

https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/summer19/release-notes/rn_forcecom_custom_settings_ac...

Solution:  If the above critical update is activated then we need to 

assign View All Custom Settings permission to Payment Method Capture Profile.

go to the Site -> click "Public Access Settings" -> Edit -> Enable View All Custom Settings - > save

Once the steps are followed the issue got resolved. We could see the values on the payment capture page.

screencapture-rajpaymentorg-developer-edition-ap15-force-pay-Z-PaymentMethodCapture-2020-02-28-18_45_47.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √