Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Question on how to sync End Date, Billing Timing, Usage Records Rating Option from salesforce C

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Question on how to sync End Date, Billing Timing, Usage Records Rating Option from salesforce CPQ

Question:

With Zuora for salesforce connector, 

At present, the following fields cannot be edited from the Salesforce product page layouts inside Salesforce CPQ before syncing to Zuora with the Zuora Connector for Salesforce CPQ:

1) End Date ( EndDateCondition ) 
2) Billing Timing ( BillingTiming ) 
3) Usage Records Rating Option ( UsageRecordRatingOption )

How to update these fields on Salesforce CPQ?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Question on how to sync End Date, Billing Timing, Usage Records Rating Option from salesforce C

Solution:

You can use use standard process of creation of product and sync to Zuora and if you need to update these fields then you would need use Order builder Methods.

Please find below KC article for more information on Zupdate method
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/I_Development_Resources/B_Order_Builder/D_Programming_...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Solution:

You can use use standard process of creation of product and sync to Zuora and if you need to update these fields then you would need use Order builder Methods.

Please find below KC article for more information on Zupdate method
https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/I_Development_Resources/B_Order_Builder/D_Programming_...

View solution in original post