Happy Business Starts Here

On Quote : What is the difference between "Term Start Date" and "Subscription Term Start Date"?

Valued Scholar

On Quote : What is the difference between "Term Start Date" and "Subscription Term Start Date"?

The Quote object doesn't have any direct relationship to the Subscription object, but I noticed that there are two fields on the Quote object. One of them is "Subscription Term Start Date" and the other one is "Term Start Date".

Is one of them (Subscription Term Start Date) supposed to represent the Start Date of the CURRENT Subscription Term (before amendments) from the Subscription Object, and the other one (Term Start Date) is supposed to represent a potential NEW Term Start Date from the current amendment?

@MaggieL @doyeli @Muthukumaran @Raghav @Zuora-Support 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Valued Scholar

Re: On Quote : What is the difference between "Term Start Date" and "Subscription Ter

2 business days, still waiting for a reply...

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: On Quote : What is the difference between "Term Start Date" and "Subscription Ter

Hi Morgan,

I see that you have created a Support ticket 206115, regarding the same query and it has been addressed by Kevin Wan. Though below is the update again, 

Subscription Term Start Date, Subscription Term End Date refer to the original date while the Term Start Date is when the new term starts.

Reference:
https://community.zuora.com/t5/Zuora-CPQ/Subscription-term-start-date-field-on-Renewal-Quote-cannot-...

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √