Happy Business Starts Here

How to query (get) changes vs original details for Amendment Quotes in Salesforce

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

How to query (get) changes vs original details for Amendment Quotes in Salesforce

Question:

Customer was looking for the following:

For an Amendment Quote that is provisioned, in Salesforce UI Quote view, I can see a section called "Changes Vs Original" at the end that lists the changes that are part of this quote like,

---------------------
Changes vs. Original
Changed Auto Renew to false.
Removed Product Education Annual, RatePlan Education Annual
Added Product Education Annual, RatePlan Education Annual
----------------------------

I would like to get the same details through reporting. Please share the objects & fields in Quotes, this information can be pulled.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: How to query (get) changes vs original details for Amendment Quotes in Salesforce

Solution:

Please run the following query on Quote Amendment Object  and review the Description field values which should give the information customer was looking for

SELECT Id, Name, zqu__Description__c, zqu__Type__c FROM zqu__QuoteAmendment__c where zqu__Quote__c = 'xxxxxxxxxxx'

community.PNG

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: How to query (get) changes vs original details for Amendment Quotes in Salesforce

Solution:

Please run the following query on Quote Amendment Object  and review the Description field values which should give the information customer was looking for

SELECT Id, Name, zqu__Description__c, zqu__Type__c FROM zqu__QuoteAmendment__c where zqu__Quote__c = 'xxxxxxxxxxx'

community.PNG

View solution in original post