Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Support

How to perform renewal amendment with uplift price using Zuora for salesforce connector

Question: How to perform renewal amendment with uplift price using Zuora for salesforce connector

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Zuora Support

Re: How to perform renewal amendment with uplift price using Zuora for salesforce connector

Solution:

Please perform below mentioned steps to acheive the use case

1. Pre Requisite: Must use an account that is set up for Uplift renewals
BEFORE YOU CREATE ANY OPPTY /QUOTE CONTRACTS:
a. Go to the Account record and :
i. Set the Renewal Model field to “Contract Based”
ii. Set Renewal Pricing Method to “Uplift”

2. Create & Contract an Initial Oppty

3. Manually add Uplift % to subscription records you just created on the new contract. *** Note that this must be done BEFORE you create the renewal Opportunity & Quote
i. Open each subscription record
ii. In the Uplift % field type a number ( ex. 5 for 5% uplift)
iii. Save the subscription record
iv. Repeat this process with each subscription

4. Process the Contract and Send to Zuora

Also check the Subscriptions to ensure that: The renewal Uplift % field is populated

4. Create a renewal Oppty & Quote (from the Active Contract you just created) *Note make sure the Contract that you are going to renew is Active in CPQ
a. Check the Renewal Quoted check box ( on the Oppty)

5. Contract the renewal Oppty

a.Review subscriptions – they should have negative discount (in the additional Discount field ) and the Customer Unit price should be the uplifted rate.
b. On subscription, Check "Force Update on Renewal" field to trigger Update amendment.

6. Preview the renewal contract, you will see both Renewal Contract and and Update Product Amendment with uplifted price.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √