Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

Getting Error "The value 'null' is not valid for operator '>' " creating Quote

Problem:

Customer reported the following  error when trying to go from step 2 to 3 i create Quote flow.

The value 'null' is not valid for operator '>' 
Error is in expression '{!IF(buttonBarOptions.buttonItems.size>1, true, false)}' in component <apex:outputPanel> in component zqu:productbundleguidedselling

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

3 REPLIES 3
Support SME

Re: Getting Error "The value 'null' is not valid for operator '>' " creating Quote

Solution:

Customer had Enable Guided Product Selector selected in Advanced Quoting configuration setting and also was using the enhanced product Selector

zqu__EditQuoteProducts VF page as the 3rd step in Quote Wizard

Capture1.PNG

But he didn't have  any Guided product Selector flow and steps created

Capture.PNG

Problem was resolved after Guided product Selector flow and steps were created

Zuora Alumni

Re: Getting Error "The value 'null' is not valid for operator '>' " creating Quote

For an extra tidbit because I was still getting the error after a Guided Product Selector flow and step had been created. I needed to make sure the flow was checked to be included.

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 2.00.11 PM.png

Highlighted
Zuora Support

This error might also occur when a cusom GuidedSellingplugin is implemented but it did not retrun any flows

In a particular scenario, it was found that the class name was blank when the plugin was restored to defaults as the custom plugin implementation is no longer required

Once the class name is updatedto zqu.SelectProductsController.GuidedSellingFlowPlugin, error is resolved

Plugin.PNG