Happy Business Starts Here

Guru

FATAL_ERROR System.LimitException: zqu:Too many queueable jobs added to the queue: 2

FATAL_ERROR|System.LimitException: zqu:Too many queueable jobs added to the queue: 2

Class.zqu.zQuoteUtilHelper.updateQuoteRelatedObjectOwner: line 2493, column 1
Class.zqu.QuoteObjectManager.updateRelatedObjectOwner: line 138, column 1
Class.zqu.QuoteObjectManager.afterUpdate: line 115, column 1
Class.zqu.ObjectManager.processLifeCycleEvents: line 29, column 1
Trigger.zqu.QuoteTrigger: line 23, column 1

I am receiving this error from the Zuora code in Salesforce.

How can I turn off this trigger or work around this bug?

Is this a known bug?

@doyeli 

Maggie Longshore
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: FATAL_ERROR System.LimitException: zqu:Too many queueable jobs added to the queue: 2

Hi @MaggieL could you please let me know when exactly you are getting this error? I mean what flow you are running in ZQuote that is throwing this error?

This is line 2493 from zQuoteUtilHelper class

Class.zqu.zQuoteUtilHelper.updateQuoteRelatedObjectOwner: line 2493, column 1

// Update QuoteProductFeature__c's owner field
System.enqueueJob(new UpdateQuoteRelatedObjectOwnerJob(quotes, 'QuoteProductFeature__c', 'Quote__c'));
}

Thank you

Doyeli

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Guru

Re: FATAL_ERROR System.LimitException: zqu:Too many queueable jobs added to the queue: 2

I have a batch job of size 1 that takes a quote and updates a fiew fields on it.

Saves the quote. (!!! exception here)

Queues a job for further processing.

Maggie Longshore
Support SME

Hi @MaggieL sorry for the delayed followup but could you please let me know how did you resolve this error ?

Thank you

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Guru

I did not resolve the error but we worked around it.

We had someone manually open each quote in order for the metrics to get updated.

This was while we were doing a data migration and data loader was used to create a large volume of quotes. 

The batch job in question is not a regular scheduled one but used to update the quotes when an error of some sort has occurred or during a migration.

However this batch job did not throw this error in the past (prior to March)

I do not know whn Zuora added this queueable job to the trigger.

I do not know why the Zuora quote trigger needs to make this call.

I would love to be able to turn off triggers when needed - or have a configuration to say what we want it to do. 

The Contact trigger is one that I would like to do away with - It updates old quotes where the Opportunity is Closed - which triggers validation errors that were not around when the quote was viable.

Maggie Longshore