Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Error on executing ZuoraProductsController-syncProduct: Corporate Currency USD must be enabled

Zuora Support

Error on executing ZuoraProductsController-syncProduct: Corporate Currency USD must be enabled

When attempting to sync a product from Salesforce to Zuora customer is getting an error:
Error on executing ZuoraProductsController-syncProduct: Corporate Currency USD must be enabled and it is confirmed that USD is enabled as the corporate currency in SFDC and Default Currency in Zuora.

error2.png

6 REPLIES 6
Zuora Support

Re: Error on executing ZuoraProductsController-syncProduct: Corporate Currency USD must be enabled

All the Product Rate Plans under a particular product is expected to have their Salesforce's Corporate Currency to match the Zuora's Default Currency. Zuora catalog requires all charges to be defined in Default currency, we need to require the same in the Salesforce catalog.

Please find the below screenshot where USD is activated as Corporate Currency in Salesforce.

currency.png

In the below Product Rate Plan the Active currency is only CAD thus resulting in the error “Error on executing ZuoraProductsController-syncProduct: Corporate Currency USD must be enabled”

cad.png

In order to resolve this, the Active currency of the product rate plan should have both the currency which is CAD, USD for it to be synced successfully with Zuora.

cad usd.jpg

The requirement is that if a  product is added  to a pricebook in a currency other than the Corporate Currency then you must have a pricebook entry in the Corporate Currency as well. This isn't required by SFDC it is required by our  CPQ connector.

Partner

Can you please highlight where one would specify the active currency on the Zuora product Rate plan record in Salesforce?   This is not on the product page layout and these fields do not appear in the list of available fields when I try to add them to the page layout.

Sean Ralph CPA CA
Support SME

HI @sralph received your private message on this. Can you please share your SFDC org in private message and grant me login access . I can  then review

Thank you
Doyeli

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Partner

Doyeli:
I went ahead and created a Support Request

https://support.zuora.com/hc/requests/176222

Org ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

SFDC access has been granted.

Sean

Sean Ralph CPA CA
Support SME

Thank you @sralph .

I have updated your SFDC Org to not reflect the actual org id Smiley Happy since this is a public post. 

We have an SME owning your ticket. She will work on this and respond back from the ticket and then update this thread, once resolved

Highlighted
Zuora Support

Hi @sralph,
Thanks for working with me on the Support ticket you created. Just wanted to list down the steps here so that the others can be benefited too. As mentioned during our call, I will also write a details CSA about this issue with snapshots as soon as I get a chance. 

• Open the Product say "<ABC>" where you are facing this issue during sync. 
  • Open the price book for which the Active currency is not added. 
  • Click on Add button.
  • Search for the Product "<ABC>" by Keyword.
  • You will see the Product "<ABC>", which using the currency in the error message in the returned result. 
  • Click on select checkbox and add this Product to the price book.
  • Perform a Sync to Zuora again which should not throw any error now.