Happy Business Starts Here

Error in Apex Job RefreshCustomSettingSchedulable "No content to map to Object due to end of input"

Highlighted
Support SME

Error in Apex Job RefreshCustomSettingSchedulable "No content to map to Object due to end of input"

Problem:

=======

We see the Zuora scheduled job RefreshCustomSettingSchedulable in Salesforce is getting failed with following error:

"No content to map to Object due to end of input"

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

3 REPLIES 3
Support SME

Re: Error in Apex Job RefreshCustomSettingSchedulable "No content to map to Object due to end

Solution:

=======

RefreshCustomSettingSchedulable is a scheduled job that refreshes all permissions on customer org every night.
 Based on recent  analysis from Engineering,  this nightly job  is overkill for what is essentially a one-time setup.

We're going to force disable it with the push of the next upgrade

Starting from next version of Quotes (9.8), we are planning to cancel/not start this scheduled job every night.

Customers can still invoke the script themselves instead of waiting, or even just schedule it by writing  apex if they still want it running every night.

It is suggested that customers stop this process themselves, they can disable it under Scheduled Jobs. (Only delete the Quotes one, not the 360 Cleanup one.)

When Zouora Quote 9.8 will be released, this will be documented in the release notes and will also be mentioned as part of the release announcement in community.
Customers not at this version or who do not want to wait until 9.8, need to disable the job on their own

Guru

Re: Error in Apex Job RefreshCustomSettingSchedulable "No content to map to Object due to end

@doyeli I deleted the refresh custom setting job yesterday and still received the error today.  I see the job labeled 'Entitlements Check' is the one throwing the error. 

So were the two Zuora Quotes jobs doing the same thing?

The Entitlements Check is configured to run on the 1st of the month but it runs every day.

Should I delete this job also?

I did not touch the Zuora for Salesforce 360 jobs, however there are 2 of them 'Clean Up of Sync History' and 'Zuora 360 Clean Up of Sync History'.  Are these different?

Maggie Longshore
Support SME

HI @MaggieL sorry that I could not respond back earlier.

Are you referring to the following job that is still being triggered?

zqu.RefreshCustomSettingSchedulable.refreshEntitlementPermission();

If yes, this is to enable Feature for Product Catalog and should run every night at 12 AM , based on the article below

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/CB_Zuora_Quotes_Configuration_Settings/...

If this is already enabled for you, you can disable this as well

I am checking on the 360 cleanup job on my org and will post an update here

Thank you

Doyeli