Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Add multiple Rate Plans for same product in Quote using Enhanced Product Selector

Zuora Alumni

Add multiple Rate Plans for same product in Quote when using Enhanced Product Selector

PROBLEM: 

When adding a Rate Plan to a quote using Enhanced Product Selector, we cannot add multiple Rate Plans. If more than one Rate Plan is added, the previous selected Rate Plan is deselected. How can we allow for multiple rate plans to be added to the quote, using Enhanced Product Selector?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Re: Add multiple Rate Plans for same product in Quote using Enhanced Product Selector

SOLUTION:

There is a setting that will allow Multiple Rate Plan Selection when using Enhanced Product Selector. Go to Zuora Quotes > Zuora Config > Advanced Quoting Configuration Settings > Check the box that reads "Allow Multiple Rate Plan Selection" and save changes. Enable this setting to allow users to select multiple rate plans in Enhanced Product Selector. Keep in mind, this setting only applies to standalone products. Bundle products and their child products can only have one rate plan regardless of this setting. Please review the supported KC documentation here: https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/C_Zuora_Quotes/G_Zuora_Quotes_Configuration_Settings/G...

MultiRatePlans.png

Tags (2)
Savvy Scholar

@Rakesh After I have enabled this setting, where do I see the option to select multiple rate plans? I still face "If more than one Rate Plan is added, the previous selected Rate Plan is deselected". I do not see an option to add multiple. 

Support SME

Hi @abd00s , Based on confirmation from you during our call this morning, you could sort this out on your end. please confirm.

Thank you
Doyeli

Savvy Scholar

Hi, yes this is resolved. Thank you.