If you have the chance to offer customers a different pricing plan during COVID-19, there is a fast way to do that. With the need to stay from home, certain digital subscriptions will be in high demand – web conferencing tools, homeschool educational offerings, internet packages, news apps, workout apps, and online entertainment are a few that we’ve already witnessed. Zoom, for example, removed usage limits for certain countries and opened up its platform to offer a free K-12 School Program for students learning from home.
If you’re considering a similar response to COVID-19, learn how to take advantage of Zuora’s pricing update capabilities. Early movers such as Zoom were able to quickly update pricing en masse and push new offerings to market.
On Tuesday, April 7th, Zuora hosted the third topic in our series of webcasts and open office hours on strategies and tactics for scaling customer engagement during the COVID-19:
How to Do Pricing Changes En Masse
Over 100 customer attendees joined experts from our customer success, global implementation, and Subscribed Institute strategy teams to demo best practices, answer questions, and facilitate peer-to-peer discussions. Attendees got the opportunity to:
- Learn how to immediately take advantage of this capability in Zuora
- Hear from subscription experts on the most effective ways to structure pricing changes
- Connect with peer subscription companies who are facing the same challenge and learn how they are addressing it
We started with a 30-minute general session presentation on the subject, and then broke out into smaller "rooms" for further discussion and Q&A.
Here you'll find:
- The slides that were presented in the general session
- The recording of the general session
- A written Q&A doc on the topic, summarizing questions that were asked and answered during and following the session (in comment below)
Thank you to those who took part, and we hope this was a useful topic and format for you. Please let us know any feedback.
Stay safe and well!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.