08-18-2020 01:02 PM
How to Signup for Maintenance Notifications
This document will cover how to sign up on the Zuora Community for maintenance notifications. The Zuora Community is where all maintenance notifications are posted.
- From your browser navigate to https://community.zuora.com
- Once there click on the Login button:
- At the Sign In to Zuora Community page, click on the Register Now button:
- Fill in your information on the registration page and agree to the terms of service. You can specify your Time zone.
- Upon registration, you'll receive an email asking you to verify your email address. Please follow the instructions in that email. Note: This is an important step to receive notifications.
- Once you have completed the registration process and signed in, navigate to the “Maintenance Notifications” section:
- You will be redirected to the Knowledge Center which has a list of the latest Billing and Revenue maintenance schedules.
To subscribe to email notifications of our maintenance notifications, click on the respective area: Maintenance Notifications or Zuora Revenue Notifications.
- When the respective page loads, click on the “Subscribe” button at the top of the page:
- You’ll receive a confirmation that you have successfully subscribed to the area.
- You can check which notifications your signed up for or unsubscribe from your profile once logged into the community.