Happy Business Starts Here

getting Error on Subscription Ammendemnt "For the New Product Amendment: new srp must not be null, "

Highlighted

getting Error on Subscription Ammendemnt "For the New Product Amendment: new srp must not be null, "

Hello,

I am using Zuora Workflow to amend an existing subscription and add new products. I can run it successfully when the status is Draft but it create new products in Draft status on a given subscription. when I pass the status as Completed it's giving me this error

"For the New Product Amendment: new srp must not be null, and base srp should be null."

I am using "/amendment" API call to amend it. and here is the JSON I am passing 

{
"ContractEffectiveDate": "{{Data.Account_Input.ContractEffectiveDate}}",
"CustomerAcceptanceDate": "{{Data.Account_Input.CustomerAcceptanceDate}}",
"EffectiveDate": "{{Data.Account_Input.EffectiveDate}}",
"Name": "{{Data.Account_Input.Name}}",
"SubscriptionNumber":"{{Data.Account_Input.SubscriptionNumber}}",
"RatePlanData": [
{
"RatePlan": {
"ProductRatePlanId": "{{Data.Account_Input.ProductRatePlanId}}"

},
"RatePlanChargeData": [
{
"RatePlanCharge": {
"ProductRatePlanChargeId": "{{Data.Account_Input.ProductRatePlanChargeId}}",
"Price": "{{Data.Account_Input.Price}}"
}
}
]
}
],

"ServiceActivationDate": "{{Data.Account_Input.ServiceActivationDate}}",
"SubscriptionId": "{{Data.Account_Input.SubscriptionId}}",
"Type": "NewProduct",
"Status": "Completed"
}

I am following this link 

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/Central_Platform/API/G_SOAP_API/E1_SOAP_API_Object_Reference/Amend...

and using the first approach, that is API version 29.0+. I checked from google people are suggesting to use this 

"you must set the CallOptions in your SOAP header and set useSingleTransaction to true."

but since I am not using that approach I am not sure that will apply to my problem or not. secondly, I can't find CallOptions anywhere in Settings, if anyone can help me how to set that boolean flag to true? I can give it a try as well.

I am new to Zuora and Workflows so I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Tags (2)