Happy Business Starts Here

getting Error on Subscription Ammendemnt "For the New Product Amendment: new srp must not be null, "

Highlighted

getting Error on Subscription Ammendemnt "For the New Product Amendment: new srp must not be null, "

Hello,

I am using Zuora Workflow to amend an existing subscription and add new products. I can run it successfully when the status is Draft but it create new products in Draft status on a given subscription. when I pass the status as Completed it's giving me this error

"For the New Product Amendment: new srp must not be null, and base srp should be null."

I am using "/amendment" API call to amend it. and here is the JSON I am passing 

{
"ContractEffectiveDate": "{{Data.Account_Input.ContractEffectiveDate}}",
"CustomerAcceptanceDate": "{{Data.Account_Input.CustomerAcceptanceDate}}",
"EffectiveDate": "{{Data.Account_Input.EffectiveDate}}",
"Name": "{{Data.Account_Input.Name}}",
"SubscriptionNumber":"{{Data.Account_Input.SubscriptionNumber}}",
"RatePlanData": [
{
"RatePlan": {
"ProductRatePlanId": "{{Data.Account_Input.ProductRatePlanId}}"

},
"RatePlanChargeData": [
{
"RatePlanCharge": {
"ProductRatePlanChargeId": "{{Data.Account_Input.ProductRatePlanChargeId}}",
"Price": "{{Data.Account_Input.Price}}"
}
}
]
}
],

"ServiceActivationDate": "{{Data.Account_Input.ServiceActivationDate}}",
"SubscriptionId": "{{Data.Account_Input.SubscriptionId}}",
"Type": "NewProduct",
"Status": "Completed"
}

I am following this link 

https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/Central_Platform/API/G_SOAP_API/E1_SOAP_API_Object_Reference/Amend...

and using the first approach, that is API version 29.0+. I checked from google people are suggesting to use this 

"you must set the CallOptions in your SOAP header and set useSingleTransaction to true."

but since I am not using that approach I am not sure that will apply to my problem or not. secondly, I can't find CallOptions anywhere in Settings, if anyone can help me how to set that boolean flag to true? I can give it a try as well.

I am new to Zuora and Workflows so I am not sure what I am doing wrong here. any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: getting Error on Subscription Ammendemnt "For the New Product Amendment: new srp must not b

Hi Gulshan,

Try using the POST Amend Call from the API Developer Guide. From the payload you have shared and the call, it looks to be REST API while the document you have been following is of SOAP API. Please follow the document in Action_POSTamend which should help you resolve your issue.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √