Happy Business Starts Here

Why can't I update Product Rate Plan Charge and get error "You do not have permission to perform.."?

Highlighted
Support SME

Why can't I update Product Rate Plan Charge and get error "You do not have permission to perform.."?

Why can't I update Product Rate Plan Charge and get error "You do not have permission to perform this operation."?

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Why can't I update Product Rate Plan Charge and get error "You do not have permission to pe

The first thing to check is the affected user's Billing role. If the user has Change Revenue Recognition Rule and Manage Product Catalog permissions. https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CF_Users_and_Administrators/A_Administrator_Settings/User_Roles/d_...

Billing_Settings.pngAfter give the above two permissions, if the user still has the issue. Go to the user's platform role and enable Extension Platform Access.

Background: Extension Platform role will display in the platform role only if you have enabled a tenant level backend permission called 'Extension Platform' via customer support ticket. It is used by Connect Tax app and Connect Prepaid Drawdown app.

Billing_Settings2.png