Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Support SME

Subscription Discount Issues - Apply Discount To

We have been notified by some of our customers that the contract discounts are not included in the invoices they have received. I am the primary person that enters the new subscriptions. When I enter any new subscription I always "save & review" to make sure that the discount and charges are correct. This is something that has recently happened over the past month. It has not been an issue before.

Subscription # S00040599 Client MA-003.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: Subscription Discount Issues - Apply Discount To

It appears the reason why the the discounts are not being applied is because the charge types are being disabled/ unchecked. This is represented with the RED X's" you see in the "Apply Discount To" section.

You must enable the checkboxes for the charge types you wish to have the discount applied to.

When the checkboxes are enabled, you will see GREEN CHECKMARKS upon activating the subscription and the discount will apply accordingly.

You can verify other affected customers and confirm if the discount charges have RED X's in the "Apply Discount To" section.

For more information please check out our Knowledge Center article regarding Application Scopes for Discount Charges.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √