Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Support Moderator

MRR on the Account Record in Zuora

Question: What is the difference between the three MRR fields I see on the Account Page? (CMRR, Today's MRR, and Total MRR)

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: MRR on the Account Record in Zuora

Response: MRR can be complex, so let's break down the three different ones you see on the account page.

In the upper right corner under "Key Metrics," you will see two: CMRR and Today's MRR.

keymetricsmrr.png

• Contracted MRR field takes into account the expected MRR (which will include future activities related to upgrades, downgrades, upsells, and cancellations). 
  • Today's MRR is the MRR as of today's date and does not include any of that future activity.

Under the Subscriptions & Amendments, you'll also see Total MRR.

TotalMRR.PNG

• Total MRR displays only the MRR of active subscriptions, regardless if the term start date is current in effect. If you have multiple subscriptions, the Total MRR number will include the MRR of the active subscriptions only, and will not include any cancelled subscriptions, even if the cancellation date is not yet in effect.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Valued Scholar

Re: MRR on the Account Record in Zuora

Is there a way when we bring CMRR over to Salesforce that we are able to change that field name to be "MRR" in Salesforce rather than CMRR.  It is confusing to the rest of our company who uses only Salesforce, b/c they are all use to just seeing and talking about "MRR"....for our situation the two verbiages are the same.