I am trying to do the entire subscription process using APIs.
1. I created product using https://rest.apisandbox.zuora.com/v1/object/product
2. Added rate plan to it using https://rest.apisandbox.zuora.com/v1/object/product-rate-plan
Now, I am unable to find APIs
1. To add charges to the rate plan
2. To add product features to the product
3. To create new product feature. I am seeing the APIs only for retrieve and delete. I am able to create new feature from UI
4. To run bill to a single customer account
I am referring to the link https://www.zuora.com/developer/api-reference/
How do I get the Id of account/product object? Each time do I need to retrieve entire accounts / product catalogs and get the id by looping through the result? Is it not possible to get the id by name?
How do I get to know the list of all APIs and acceptable all input parameters for each of it?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Re: API Usage
Hello @irachamreddy I am reviewing the presented use cases now and will let you know my findings shortly!
If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √