Happy Business Starts Here

Community Manager

Preview of the Advanced Training Sessions (Day 1)

From the Subscribed website, here’s a preview of the advanced training sessions you can anticipate:

Billing and Payment Operations

Unlocking the Full Functionality of Zuora’s Billing & Payment Engines; Essential Reports for Understanding and Managing Billing & Payments; Tools to Support International Expansion

Finance Operations

Understanding Zuora’s New ASC 606 & IFRS 15 Revenue Recognition Solutions; Prevent Subscriber Churn with Zuora Insights; More Efficient Finance Reporting

Zuora Administrators

An Admin’s Guide to Hacking Notifications; Generate Complex Quotes; Mastering Zuora Reports for Advanced Admin Use Cases

Developers

Solving Use Cases with Zuora APIs; Zuora for Salesforce Customization; Developing Connect Apps

Pricing & Growth

Agile Pricing & Packaging with Zuora; Using Zuora Insights to Identify New Growth Opportunities; Real-time Usage Rating & Threshold Notifications

New to Zuora

Zuora Functional Training & Best Practices for Beginners; The Basics of Zuora Reporting; Save Time on Critical Tasks with Zuora Connect

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
6 REPLIES 6
Savvy Scholar

Re: Preview of the Advanced Training Sessions (Day 1)

Do we have to register for these or we can just show up to them? 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Good question @ShahinKohan. Let me look into this for you.  Which ones are you interested in attending?

(Tagging our Zuora University team, @Caroline_Wallis or @shelly_b)

Subscribe to Zuora System Updates at Zuora Trust
Follow Zuora Global Support on Twitter and LinkedIn

Savvy Scholar

Hi We have two people attending myself and another person. I like to go to Developers other person will go to Billing and Payment Operations

Community Manager

Perfect @ShahinKohan!

Both of you should definitely be able to attend these sessions if both of you have the Standard or Full-Access Pass. The only pass that doesn't cover these training sessions is the 1-Day Limited Pass.

Do you know which passes you both have purchased?

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Savvy Scholar

OK Perfect we have the full Access Pass. So no reservation is needed just show up. We already bougth the passes. Looking forward to this. Is the full schedule posted somewhere now for all the days? 

Community Manager

That's great...awesome! 

Yes, you can see the agenda here. New things are being added each day and I've been trying to update the group as it happens.