Happy Business Starts Here

Community Manager

Re: Group Introductions!

Hi @tchingos!  You're right down the freeway from us at HQ Smiley Happy

Hope you're able to make the most of this year's Subscribed. Will you be attending any of the training sessions on Day 1?  Be sure to stop by the community booth and say "hi" and let us know if you have any questions.

See you in a couple of weeks,

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne

Hi All - really excited to get back SF in a couple weeks.

I am from Boston - this will be my 2nd Subscribed event.  My company, BlueSnap is an exciting new payments partner w/ Zuora.  We already have about a dozen projects completed and I'm looking forward to seeing those clients and networking with potential new ones.

Community Manager

This'll be my 2nd Subscribed also @joe_getbluesnap!  I'll still be behind the Community booth like last year and hopefully the weather will be better by next week - kind of cold (CA "cold", haha!) the last few days.

See you soon,

Lana

Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne
Zuora Support Moderator

Hi Folks,

My name is Amy and I'm based in Bay Area (San Mateo). This will be my 2nd Subscribed Conference! I'm really looking forward to connecting with some of the customers I've worked with over the past year as well as going to the Product Keynote session to see what Zuora will be unveiling and the direction we're going with the software. I got a small preview this morning during a meeting and there's a ton of good stuff coming!

Also -- shameless self-promotion time...

Come out for Day 1!

There are a ton of great user sessions and @natalie (Natalie Kalas) and I will be leading one that focuses on invoices (generation and customizing invoice templates). It'll be riveting...or at the very least, informative. Smiley LOL

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √