Happy Business Starts Here

Tutor

Breakout Session Recordings and Sides

Does anyone know where to find recordings of the breakout sessions and the slides that were presented?  I attended several good sessions and was expecting to download the slides, but can't find any trace of the files.

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: Breakout Session Recordings and Sides

This is a great question. Let me find out and update soon.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Thanks for the question. We're currently reviewing the keynote materials and will determine if we share the material this week. Will update this thread at that time. 

Thanks!

Osman w/ Zuora Product Marketing 

Zuora Staff

Hi there, @digiambf. So glad you found the breakout session content valuable! We're in the midst of wrapping them all up in a cohesive and easy to browse manner on the Academy. They should be up an running by EOD tomorrow so be sure to check back then. There's already loads of great guides on there if you want to get a headstart: https://www.zuora.com/academy/ 

Scholar

In addition to the breakout sessions, will any of the general speaking events (eg Scott Kelly, Inspiring Women in Tech) be made available in video, similar to how the Keynote is publicly available?

Newly Enrolled

I'm looking forward to gaining access to the materials.

Zuora Staff

Hi all! In case you haven't seen it yet, here's the Subscribed recap. There you can find Tien's keynote, press releases, breakout session content, twitter feed and instagram photos! Wishing you lots of reminiscing fun