Happy Business Starts Here

RevPro Support

How to check and release the active line/POB level holds in the RC workbench?

How to check and release the active line/POB level holds in the RC workbench?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
RevPro Support

Re: How to check and release the active line/POB level holds in the RC workbench?

There is an option in the workbench to show the active line/POB level holds. Please find the step by step instruction to get the line level active holds and release.

Applicable Version: 36.004.00 and above

1. Navigate to workbench>>Revenue Contracts>> enter the RC ID in the search box and then click the search icon

1.png

1. System shows all the transactions when the RC is opened.

2.png

1. To check the line level Hold, select the Hold level as Line & select the Hold name from the dropdown list. This gives all the transactions which has the hold (it includes both Released & Unreleased)

3.png

1. Select status as Pending Release to get the transactions which has the active hold.

4.png

1. Click the Release Holds option in the drop down to release the Hold.

5.png6.png

If the RC has multiple lines then this is a tedious process to release the hold for the line by line.  There is a couple of other option available in the RevPro Application to release the Holds.

Option1 Release the Hold using Holds Screen. Please find the step by step by instruction.

1. Navigate to workbench>> Holds.

7.png

1. This page gives all the transactions which has the hold.

8.png

1. Click the Toggle Row Filter to filter the transactions based on the column.

9.png

1. Click on the Approve to release the Hold.

10.png

Option2:  Releasing Hold using mass action.

1. Navigate to Workbench >> Manage Mass Actions.

11.png

1. Click New Batch to create the Mass Action Batch.

12.png

1. Select Action On as Transactions from the dropdown & Action Type as Release Hold to release the Holds. Click the save button to create the batch.

13.png

1. Navigate to Filters >>Click Add a Row (+) to add the filter in the Mass Action Batch. If you want to release the Hold specific to the RC transactions, then add the RC ID as filter the RC as mention in the below. Click save button & close the Mass Action Batch window.

14.png

1. Click the query data to get the transactions which has the hold.

15.png

1. Click the Review Data once batch status changes to Data Identified.

16.png

1. Click the Release Hold button to release the hold.

17.png

If you FIND my answer helpful, please click the THUMBS UP below.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √