We have an option in the system to cancel the actuals through the VC Upload process.
- Navigate -> File Upload -> Variable Consideration-> Edit the existing template with Upload type as Estimates or create new template with upload type as Actuals.
- Click on the Unfreeze. (For the existing template)
- Navigate to Filter Tab-> Change the RC# as required & save & Freeze the UI.
- Download the Template. This will provides all the VC on the POB
- Filter the required lines/POB and change the Process type as ‘Cancel Actuals’ to cancel the actuals which are applied on the line.
- Run the VC Process program. This will reverse the actuals applied on the line.
Note: Please refer the below knowledge articles related to details specific to VC and POB
If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √