Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
RevPro Support

Audit trail captured a change by an user but the user doesn't have access at all to make that change

The IT Application team holds access to all the RevPro application setup. But the Audit Trail report shows as if a business user has modified the Consumption Flag in POB setup. How is it possible?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
RevPro Support

Audit trail captured a change by an user but the user doesn't have access at all to make that change

First of all, Consumption Flag is an internal flag which can’t be modified through the application UI. This flag gets defaulted to N whenever a POB is created manually through UI or migrated through an automated script.

The system updates Consumption Flag to Y when a POB gets assigned to a transaction for the first time to denote that the consumption of a particular POB has started happening. During this action, the system registers this change in the name of the person (Biz. user in this scenario) who has run the data collection job in the system as part of the Audit Trail. To conclude, this is not a direct change in the POB template by the user but the system induced.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √