We are pleased to announce that the Zuora RevPro 36.004.00 Release Notes has been published!
The important enhancements in this release include (but not limited to):
- Improved VC Upload Filter
- Configurable VC Upload Template Columns
- View Accounting Details for Specific VC Type
- Support to Correct VC Upload Errors from UI
- Support CL/CA ReClass for VC Accounting Entries in Netting Process
The top issues resolved in this release include (but not limited to):
- Impairment entry is not created for the SO update with canceled carve-out lines.
- The unreleased revenue value is wrong for the bundle SO lines.
- Waterfall schedules are not correctly created for the quantity/price/term contract modifications.
- Even though the RC is on hold at the RC level, revenue is still released when the event process program runs.
- The LTST schedules do not match the MJE lines. For example, the LT liability is a negative value but the corresponding JE contains a positive value.
For more details about new features, enhancements, and resolved issues, please see Zuora RevPro 36.004.00 Release Notes. You can bookmark the URL of the Release Notes to always get the information about the latest version. For previous releases, see Previous Zuora RevPro Releases.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.