Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Support Moderator

Recap: Southern California User Group

The Southern California User Group was held yesterday at the lovely offices of Blackline. Thank you so much to our gracious hosts for providing the wonderful space for Zuora customers in the region to gather and network.

SoCal-small.jpg

sessions.png

We started the program with @ColeC leading off the group introductions where we talked about who we were and what our companies did. Then we jumped into a session with @chris, who provided insight on the New Reporting that launched recently as well as some projects we're working on in the next few months related to metrics. After our lunch break, @nathanc and Adan provided additional discussion points as they presented on Zuora for Salesforce and how Zuora is using Zuora internally to manage our business. I closed up shop with a discussion some new Zuora initiatives that spoke directly to how we were working to help customers engage and find information more easily from resources like the new Developer Center and this very Community.

On behalf of the Zuora team that attended, we'd like to extend our thanks again to all the folks who made it out. This event wouldn't have been the same without all of your great energy, insights, questions, and willingness to exchange ideas and share. I had a chance to speak to several folks and it's always great to meet directly with Zuora users, and we're hoping you found it helpful as well.

I want to encourage everyone to comment here if you made it out for the event! We'd love to chat with you and other fellow attendees again and this is a great starting point to get folks involved so we can build out a Southern Californian User Group page.

So long until the next one!

Swag.jpg

Missing Nathan.jpg

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

2 REPLIES 2
Zuora Staff

Re: Recap: Southern California User Group

Great job to Amy @AmyLy for your awesome presentation too!! And Thank you team for doing a great job with these informative user group sessions in each city! I know our customers enjoy these sessions and meeting the team thats helping their business strive!

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Zuora Staff

Re: Recap: Southern California User Group

Thanks for the post, Amy. The pics look great! 

We're looking forward to connecting with everyone again at the next event.