Happy Business Starts Here

Re: "You have attempted to set, read, update, or delete a field within the Zuora Tax module...&

Support SME

"You have attempted to set, read, update, or delete a field within the Zuora Tax module..." error

When trying to migrate a product from one test environment to another test environment through Zuora Connect (using the “migrate” option), the following error message is thrown:

[Message] [1] INVALID_VALUE: You have attempted to set, read, update, or 
delete a field within the Zuora Tax module, however you do not
currently have that module provisioned.
Please contact Zuora to learn more.

Also, the Zuora tax module is not enabled.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME

Re: "You have attempted to set, read, update, or delete a field within the Zuora Tax module...&

You'll have to make sure that you don't enter data for fields which are dependent on the Taxation module i.e. Tax etc.

Typically, the migration in Connect will do a SELECT on the following fields:

ProductRatePlanCharge.Taxable
ProductRatePlanCharge.TaxCode
ProductRatePlanCharge.TaxMode

There are 2 solutions to this problem which can resolve this error:

1) A Zuora Support Agent can turn on the Taxation Module on the environment you are migrating to, and you try to migrate it again. Once it's successful, we'll turn it off again.
For this option, please contact Zuora Support.

2) You can export the product catalog from the source Environment, remove the taxation fields and then import it into the target migration Environment.
Plesae make sure to update the date format as well in the fields, given what Excel does to it.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √