Happy Business Starts Here

Re: Question: Syncing Product Rate Plan Charges with the same name to NetSuite via Z Suite.

Zuora Staff

Question: Syncing Product Rate Plan Charges with the same name to NetSuite via Z Suite.

Question: I have multiple Product Rate Plan Charges in Zuora with the same name. When syncing to NetSuite I am encountering a uniqueness/duplicate error message in my sync logs. How can I resolve this?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Staff

Re: Question: Syncing Product Rate Plan Charges with the same name to NetSuite via Z Suite.

By default, Z Suite uses the Zuora Record Name to sync Product Rate Plan Charges to Netsuite. This means that if you have multiple PRPCs with the same name you will encounter an error message when trying to sync these records.

To avoid this you can change the NetSuite connector preference to use "Unique Zuora Internal ID", which is a value of “Zuora Product” + Zuora ID. This will then generate a unique record name upon syncing.

You can change this setting by going to Settings > Billing > Manage NetSuite Integration > Sync Preferences > Scroll to Product Catalog Sync and change the value from "Use Zuora Record Name" to "Use Unique Zuora Internal ID"

NetSuite setup.png

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √