Happy Business Starts Here

Salesforce/Zuora/Box/DocuSign/NetSuite integration

Highlighted
Student

Salesforce/Zuora/Box/DocuSign/NetSuite integration

We have a process we are attempting to streamline where a deal is originally recorded as an opportunity in Salesforce that requires the integration of DocuSign to get the deal signed along with Z-Quoting. Once the deal is finalized the Z-Quote is pushed to Zuora and the contract is stored in Box. Zuora then pushes the information into NetSuite for reporting. Given this whole process only a couple of these systems actually talk to each other:

Salesforce-Zuora

Zuora-NetSuite

Outside of these two independent relationships none of the systems mentioned ever interact with each other without human manipulation. Any thoughts here?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Zuora Support

Re: Salesforce/Zuora/Box/DocuSign/NetSuite integration

Greeting,

At the moment your integration can be set up using Zuora products via the following steps.

• In Salesforce, DocuSign app can integrate with Zuora Quotes via a custom integration.  You can reach out to your Account Exective or Customer Success Manager to help you engage with our Global Services Team for implementing this integration.
  • Once quotes are electronically signed via DocuSign, they can be sent to Zuora.
  • In Zuora, you can set up scheduled NetSuite Sync to sync your customer data to NetSuite.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √