Happy Business Starts Here

My tasks in Connect are returning "Invalid login. User name and password do not match."

Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

My tasks in Connect are returning "Invalid login. User name and password do not match."

Question or Problem Statement:
My tasks in Connect are returning "Invalid login. User name and password do not match." I never had any problems logging into the sandbox UI, it was only the Connect product catalog export tasks that were failing due to invalid login. I am pasting in the exact same credentials into the Connect login profile that I use to log into the sandbox UI, so it feels like there is something wrong on the back-end.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Re: My tasks in Connect are returning "Invalid login. User name and password do not match.&quot

Solution:
Please remove any of the following characters from their password, there may be an issue the way the tool is escaping those characters.
* <
* >
* "
* '
* \
* &

Supporting References:
PS-8115

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support SME
Support SME

Re: My tasks in Connect are returning "Invalid login. User name and password do not match.&quot

Solution:
Please remove any of the following characters from their password, there may be an issue the way the tool is escaping those characters.
* <
* >
* "
* '
* \
* &

Supporting References:
PS-8115

View solution in original post

Tags (1)