Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

How and where can I get the email/callout notification history in Zuora

Question: How and where can I get the email/callout notification history in Zuora?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

5 REPLIES 5
Zuora Alumni

Re: How and where can I get the email/callout notification history in Zuora

Solution:

1. In Zuora UI Account page, scroll down to the bottom of the page. You can get the information from "Notification History" section.

Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 2.19.30 PM.png

2. Go to Settings > Billing / Payments settings > Setup Profiles, Notifications and Email Templates > Notification History

Screen Shot 2017-04-01 at 2.21.32 PM.png

3. Get the notification history via REST API call.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Valued Scholar

Hi

I am trying the API calls in my sandbox and always getting blank records -

{
    "emailHistories": [],
    "success": true
}

URL  -https://rest.apisandbox.zuora.com/v1/notification-history/email?pageSize=10

But, when I check the Email History in the Billing Settings ->Notification History->Email History

(https://apisandbox.zuora.com/apps/NotificationHistory.do?method=viewAllOverNotificationHistoryFromTa...)

I can see a lot of results.

Not sure, what I am missing in the API call.

Thanks

Abhishek

Hi

I'm having similar problems getting results from querying the callout history API to correlate with the lists seen in the browser. I do get results returned but it's always a partial list. Still investigating that one.

I did notice the URL you called does not include the startTime or endTime parameters. Without them, it defaults to the past 24 hours. Would that account for no data being returned?

Rich LJ

Savvy Scholar

By default this API only returns failed email notifications.  You need to add a query parameter failedOnly=false in order to see the successful ones.

You may have to iterate through multiple pages of output, and you can only query a 3-day range.

Thanks but in my case I was only interested in the failed callouts, the response I received didn't include all of the ones I could see in the gui and there were no pagination links to find more.

Zuora have since confirmed they're working on a fix:

Thank you so much for your patience, As I said earlier it is a bug from our end and we are planning to deploy the solution in the mid or later in this month on the release of 259.

Last release was 257 on September 26, 2019.

Kindly refer to the below release notifications to have the status of the R259.

https://community.zuora.com/t5/Release-Notifications/bg-p/ReleaseAnnouncments

We regret for the inconvenience caused from our end.