Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
New Student

Error: 'X-Frame-Options'

I am consistently seeing the below console error with HPM 2.0 integration. It looks to me that the issue is the hanging '&'. I believe this problem to be on Zuoras end. 

Invalid 'X-Frame-Options' header encountered when loading 'https://apisandbox.zuora.com/apps/PublicHostedPageLite.do?method=requestPag[…]&field_bankTransferType=DirectDebitUK&customizeErrorRequired=true&': '' is not a recognized directive. The header will be ignored.

8 REPLIES 8
Master

Re: Error: 'X-Frame-Options'

The problem is that the header is an empty string which, by the specs, is not a valid value. Zuora should either remove the header or set it properly.

Student

also getting complaints on this

Zuora Alumni

Hello,

This error can safely be ignored.  Modern browsers are alerting to the fact that an empty value for that header is not valid according the spec.

This does not impact HPM in any way, and users will not see this unless actively monitoring their developer console.

If you have any further questions, please contact support and someone can discuss with you in more detail.

Regards,

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Honor Student

While I can appreciate it doesn't affect the HPM in any way and submission is still possible --  it erodes customer confidence whenever they see a browser error and being asked to complete something financial in nature.  It would be best if Zuora could fix this bug by either populating the header or removing it as suggested. 

Zuora Alumni

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you very much for the feedback!

I encourage you to post this Idea in our IDEAs forum where the proper eyes will see it, and where others users can upvote it.  I'm sure there are many people who share your concerns and would greatly appreciate you raising this.

Regards,

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Scholar
Zuora Product Team

Hi All,

I will work with the engineering team to determine the level of effort to address this issue. I agree that it erodes confidence to see an error of this sort (even one that can be safely ignored). 

Valued Scholar

Great, we would appreciate it!