Happy Business Starts Here

Community Manager

London User Group Introductions

Welcome to the London User Group in the Zuora Community!

The purpose of this group is to connect and encourage folks in the London area to network, share ideas, facilitate discussions, organize meet-ups and events, and get tips on how to get the most out of Zuora.

Let's get started with introductions!

Some ideas to share in your intro:

• Where are you located and what company are you with? Tell us more about yourself - fun facts welcome!
  • Have you ever participated in a User Group before? 
  • What would you like to gain by participating in a User Group?

Subscribe to Zuora System Updates at Zuora Trust
Follow Zuora Global Support on Twitter and LinkedIn

6 REPLIES 6
Support SME

Re: London User Group Introductions

Hello Everyone! My name is Wei and I manage the Zuora EMEA Support Team.  Super excited about this event and a great opportunity to understand Zuora from a customer's perspective.  Also looking forward to meeting you all.  After all those emails and phone calls, finally this is the chance to put a name to the face Smiley Very Happy 

Let the countdown start!

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Support SME

Hi everybody!

My name is Omar and I am part of the Global Support Team for Zuora, located in the London office.

Very excited about this event, as it'll allow me to get a better understanding of our customer base and address their most pressing needs.

I'm hoping to meet all of you guys at this event, to get to know everyone better.

Hope to see you all soon!

Zuora Support

Hello All,

This is Jyoti and I am part of the Global Support Team for Zuora located in the London office.

This is my FIRST group event and I am super excited about it. This will give us an oppurtunity to know your processes better along with the pain areas.

Hope to see you all soon.

Support SME

Hi Everyone, I am Viktor from Zuora Global Support, based in London.

I am also a User Group first-timer, can't wait to see the impact this will have on our relations - I am eager to meet you all!

See you next week! Smiley Happy

Zuora Alumni

Hi Everyone!

Sunjay here! I work in the Global Support Team at Zuora. I am based in our London office.

Firstly let me say “Exciting Times at Zuora!”

I am very thrilled about the up and coming event, and cannot wait for the event.

I hope to personally meet as many of you at the event to introduce myself and to gain a better understanding how Zuora can assist you further.

See you there!

Sunjay

Highlighted
Zuora Alumni

Hello Folks,

My name is Anil and I am new to Zuora world.  This is my first  time in the user group. I am really excited and up for the next coming event. I am looking forward to see some new faces and making some long lasting professional relationship.

---

Thanks,

Anil

See you at Subscribed '16! | April 12-13 | Union Square Hilton, San Francisco
Register Today | Join theSubscribed '16 Discussion