Guess what? It’s our birthday!
The Community turns 2 years old this month and we couldn’t have done all that we’ve done so far without all of our customers and partners who’ve participated in the Community - making it the #1 stop for Zuora users.
Last year, we saw the advent of
- The Developers group where you can read up on our API Changelog and connect with other Zuora developers.
- A space for our users to give API feedback directly to our engineers
- A Zuora Connect area where you can view Connect documentation, ask questions and also share your Ideas on our Connect apps.
- A Community Advocates group where you can let the Community team know what you need from the Community.
- SME Webinars that gives our customers an opportunity to connect and learn from Zuora experts
In our 3rd year, we’ll be bringing more programs to help create awesome opportunities for you:
- This coming February, we’ll be launching our SME Sessions program where you can continue learning about specific Zuora topics from our Subject Matter Experts. We’ll be holding live and sharing pre-recorded sessions just for you. This is a group you’ll want to join!
- We want to reward the Community’s power users in the best way we know how...with perks and other snazzy benefits. Have ideas on what swag we should consider for this program? We want to hear about it!
- So you’re not a power user yet, but you’d like to become one. Our Community Bootcamp will help get you there!
- When Leeyo joined Zuora last June, we knew that we’d be welcoming RevPro customers in to the fold here in the Community. We’ll be launching a RevPro forum and be holding live user groups in San Francisco.
- Perhaps you’ve become Zuora Admin Certified and are looking for new opportunities. Our Job Board is the place for companies to share open positions requiring Zuora.
*Phew* There’s a lot going on here and again, I want to express my gratitude for all that you do in the Community. Here’s to another (and many more) amazing years!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.