Brush up on your Zuora skills from this week's Community knowledge nuggets:
[Guest Blog] Why I’m Leading a DACH Zuora Community Chapter
- @tmurphy and @cgresbrink would like to know if it’s possible to get a list of all the Stateful AQuA jobs (completed or otherwise) within the last....
- @nicoletap would like to know how to stop a workflow if a GET callout task has no data to retrieve
- @khoapham couldn't create a new payment method for his customer and @ritushree_08 and @fredkao suggested using sample credit cards.
- You can currently format numeric merge fields for invoice templates based on your customers' communication profile locales in Zuora. Learn more.
- Our product team would like more feedback to allow getting email notification history via AQuA. Share yours here.
- The Community’s new look allows you to quickly access our Billing and Revenue Notifications - Maintenance and Releases - from the navigation bar. To get real-time notifications, be sure to subscribe to each Community area:
- Why is the Vietnam recognized, but not Viet Nam?
- How to get rid of numbers at the end of an SKU
- [VIDEO] How to resolve two familiar Zuora 360 Sync errors
- INVALID_FIELD:Foreign key external ID: XXXX not found for field Zuora__External_Id__c in entity YYYY
- DUPLICATE_VALUE:duplicate value found: Zuora__SubscriptionNumber__c duplicates value on record error with id: XXXX
- knowledge nugget
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.